• Welcome to Talk Mental Healtth! You're currently viewing our community as a guest in which gives you linited access to the forums. To gain full access to the forum then click on the register to join to engage and recieve support from our members. Talk Mental Health is Completely free to join and we will never ask you for money.

Designers' Brands!

Naiwen

image description
Reaction score
Ugh, upon seeing that ugly as hell Channel handbag for 49,999 USD$ before tax, I'm thinking : "who'd buy and wear this? " These designers' brands stuff are so ridiculously ugly and tasteless these days man, I've bought mine for 19,99$CAD before tax at Ardene and I'm happy with it myself. Designers' brands and luxury aint necessary in life and I spend more time inside the house than out, because that's how I like it, a quiet and peaceful life, in my personal space forever. What are designers thinking nowadays, I've no idea! But I'm fuming just thinking that someone would spend that much on a handbag or other luxury item when they are people starving and without homes all over the world. If I were filthy rich, I'd donate my money away to lift up poverty in the world personally. Course, that's just utopia from me personally but yeah.

Catsmother

Reaction score
Diagnosis
BPD
My Birthday
October 18th
Pets
Milo
Favourite Food
Chocolate.
Favourite Drink
Tea
You would have to be filthy rich to even consider buying bags for that much. Ridiculous the prices.