October 18th
Pets
Milo
Favourite Food
Chocolate.
Favourite Drink
Tea
Forum Guidelines

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to Mental Health Issues.

In order for the forum to work I have written a few Guidelines on which is allowed and not allowed on the forum :)

I want this to be a supportive community and I am sure you all do too so please do not judge any member.
If you post anything in the mental health section and you think the topic could trigger other members then in the title of topic please add "TRIGGER" I know sometimes it is difficult to think of what could trigger members. Also please do not post a status to say that you have taken an overdose or any suicide content. It will just worry us all and cause alarm and stress to us all.

We do not delete accounts, reason for this is that I have found that many members often return. If you want to leave the forum then just leave. Your account will still be open if you want to return.

We're not just a mental health forum, we're also a place to have fun and post in our fun topics and Games, Sometimes it can be a great distraction to post in those areas and I encourage those to do so :)

Admins and Moderators have the right to remove any post that goes against the following Guidelines.

Here a few Guidelines :)

No spamming
No advertising but you're more than welcome to put a link to your forum in your signature (If you have one)
No PM'ing members inviting them to join your forum or any other site.
No Racism
No bullying
No religious talk please as this can course a great deal of arguments.
No publicly shaming anyone
No drama
If you have a problem with another member then keep it in PM not on the forum.
Please do not post suicide posts as this just worries members and we're a peer support community and the staff here are all Volunteer's and not professionals.
If you feel suicidal then call your care provider or crisis team.
Please do not copy anything from this forum without the author's permission.
Please report a post that you think goes against these Guidelines, sometimes if the forum is busy it is hard to keep track on every single post.
Only one account per member, I will no longer be deleting accounts but I will disable them, so if you want to leave the forum then message me and I will do that for you.

Do
Be kind
Have fun :)

Last edited:

Lisa

image description
Reaction score
Hobbies
Latch Hook Rugs , playing cards and coloring
My Birthday
February 14th
Pets