• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Chit-Chat Thread

Had a bad time lastnight the electric went off and I had to try and find the touch in the dark when I found it the batteries were flat then I managed to find some candle's.
Lee from next door came round to help me and when he phoned them they knew about the fault it didn't come on till midnight.
I was sat here till it came on because I couldn't use the stair lift to go upstairs.
I now have some batteries for the torch Lee got me some this morning so its in a place I can reach it if it happen's again.

We have sleet today and the sun is out so it should start to melt.

Yo sup there man all! How are you today? Today, I’ve just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch again. Tonight, just relaxing online before dozing off.

Dry morning still snow around but not too bad.
Ive a Morrison shop coming this morning and got another slot for the 25th.

Howdy sup there? How's it going so far with your day? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting before falling asleep.

Hello morning all! How are you? Today, just been catching up on sleep as I've had yet again another bad night last night.

I got ready to see the doctor got my taxi and then on signing in I had got the wrong date its the 19th of February so spent £10 for nothing so here I am back home.
Just checked my hospital date to make sure its right and its Friday 22nd and I had it in my head it was Thursday I need to watch what Im doing with date's its all my fault just wrote them down wrong.
I got some fresh air that's one good thing.

I got ready to see the doctor got my taxi and then on signing in I had got the wrong date its the 19th of February so spent £10 for nothing so here I am back home.
Just checked my hospital date to make sure its right and its Friday 22nd and I had it in my head it was Thursday I need to watch what Im doing with date's its all my fault just wrote them down wrong.
I got some fresh air that's one good thing.
Do you write them down on a calendar? @pat
I have done this myself, It is annoying but like you said at least you had some fresh air :)

Howdy sup there! How’s it going so far with your day? Today, just been catching up on sleep since I’ve had yet another very bad night last night.