• Welcome to Talk Mental Healtth! You're currently viewing our community as a guest in which gives you linited access to the forums. To gain full access to the forum then click on the register to join to engage and recieve support from our members. Talk Mental Health is Completely free to join and we will never ask you for money.

COVID-19 Vaccine

Agricola

image description
Reaction score
Diagnosis
Depression and anxiety PTSD
Hobbies
computer games volunteering
My Birthday
14th April
Pets
none
Favourite Food
pizza
Favourite Drink
cola
Yeah totally agree. I get mine on Wednesday, even though I am nervous I know it's the right thing to do.
Hope you are ok after the jab, I got a call out the blue and am having my jab on Thursday which is a great relief I've been working with covid patients quite intimately and it's a relief that I will have some protection if not full immunity

Catsmother

Reaction score
Diagnosis
BPD
My Birthday
October 18th
Pets
Milo
Favourite Food
Chocolate.
Favourite Drink
Tea
Hope you are ok after the jab, I got a call out the blue and am having my jab on Thursday which is a great relief I've been working with covid patients quite intimately and it's a relief that I will have some protection if not full immunity
Thank you.

I have now had my first one, no side affects yet. Good luck with yours.

Agricola

image description
Reaction score
Diagnosis
Depression and anxiety PTSD
Hobbies
computer games volunteering
My Birthday
14th April
Pets
none
Favourite Food
pizza
Favourite Drink
cola
Hi I got my jab and am find got a little head ache and a sore arm but fine otherwise. While I was waiting for any side effects from my jab a woman collapsed right near me so I had to deal with her, she has a heart issue and often faints apparently but it was a adrenaline rush I had to take over but it we as ok in the end . I got a well done from my boss as I was on the phone to him when it happened . Good deed for the day and now I will have some protection for next week when I'm in the ambulance again

Catsmother

Reaction score
Diagnosis
BPD
My Birthday
October 18th
Pets
Milo
Favourite Food
Chocolate.
Favourite Drink
Tea
Well done @Agricola must have been scary for you.