• Welcome to Talk Mental Healtth! You're currently viewing our community as a guest in which gives you linited access to the forums. To gain full access to the forum then click on the register to join to engage and recieve support from our members. Talk Mental Health is Completely free to join and we will never ask you for money.

Is anyone psychotic?

Naiwen

image description
Reaction score
I’ve just calmed down today after calling a crisis hotline and doing some therapy exercises, guided meditation, breathing exercises and yoga. So, the slightest question from anyone else, I’d take it as “bossing me around”. Because I’m also paranoid and have BPD, I always take it as a personal offence anything and harassment. Life has been a little overwhelming with the birthday celebrations around the house, I’d like to personally apologize to all for my rudeness. But since I have Asperger’s, I’ve no idea about how to deal with my angry outbursts and etc. I’ve called someone on the crisis hotline today. My apologies everyone.

Dome67

image description
Reaction score
I have psychosis I hate it. I see things and also 100s of spiders crawl all over me it's sends over the edge

Thought-full

image description
Reaction score
Diagnosis
Schizoaffective disorder
I understand that 1 I get it where I see different symbols and goblins creeping behind doors really does get to you doesnt it

Foxy

image description
Reaction score
Having close friends with siblings who hear voices or see tormenting visions, I have come to have great empathy and respect for these afflicted people. It must take tremendous inner strength to indure what most people can only relate to when they have a bad dream. Forums like this are great because they not only provide a place for people to share their experiences and encourage each other, but it's also a good place to educate and encourage family members and friends of people they love who are struggling mentally.

Thought-full

image description
Reaction score
Diagnosis
Schizoaffective disorder
True say @Foxy... when I experience these kinds of things is makes me so nervous to the world that I cant function in it.. sometimes I wonder why me but then I think I'm glad it's me not any1 else closer to me

Catsmother

Reaction score
Diagnosis
BPD
My Birthday
October 18th
Pets
Milo
Favourite Food
Chocolate.
Favourite Drink
Tea
. Forums like this are great because they not only provide a place for people to share their experiences and encourage each other, but it's also a good place to educate and encourage family members and friends of people they love who are struggling mentally.
Totally agree @Foxy

Thought-full

image description
Reaction score
Diagnosis
Schizoaffective disorder
Yes they do.. but even then it freaks me out and makes me want to retreat to my room and hide under the covers... I feel at times there is no escaping them😥