• Hey there, welcome to Talk Mental Health – a cozy corner where we're all about mental health, wellness, and just being real. This is your spot to connect with a community that gets it, where we're all on this journey together. Whether you're navigating tough times or lending a listening ear, we've got your back. No judgment, just genuine support. Step in, take a deep breath, and let's make this a space where we lift each other up. Glad you're here!
  • While Talk Mental Health offers a platform for peer support and shared experiences, it is not a substitute for professional mental health assistance. If you find yourself in genuine danger or experiencing a mental health crisis, please reach out to qualified professionals. In the UK, you can contact emergency services by dialing 999. For non-emergency support, consider reaching out to organizations like Samaritans at 116 123. In the USA, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is available at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). For support in Australia, contact Lifeline at 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636. Your well-being is our priority, and seeking professional help is a crucial step towards your mental health journey.

Nurse charged with murder over baby deaths!

The death of the Yorkshire Ripper today, and another serial killer brought to justice yesterday! What kind of sicko kills babies?

A nurse has been charged with eight counts of murder and 10 counts of attempted murder in connection with baby deaths at a hospital in Cheshire.

Lucy Letby, 30, is due to appear at Warrington Magistrates' Court on Thursday, a spokesman for Cheshire police said.

A statement from the force said Letby had been charged following an ongoing investigation into a number of baby deaths and non-fatal collapses on the neonatal unit at the Countess of Chester Hospital.

The statement said: "The Crown Prosecution Service has authorised Cheshire Police to charge a healthcare professional with murder in connection with an ongoing investigation into a number of baby deaths at the Countess of Chester Hospital.

"Lucy Letby, of Arran Avenue, Hereford, is facing eight charges of murder and 10 charges of attempted murder. The charges relate to the period of June 2015 to June 2016.

Forgot to post about this so thank you @mist

I was saying to my husband why would you go to university and become a Nurse then kill babies?
Some sick people in the world. I know innocent until guilty.
It must be horrible knowing that a Nurse has killed your baby, feel sorry for all those poor families. :(

Forgot to post about this so thank you @mist

I was saying to my husband why would you go to university and become a Nurse then kill babies?
Some sick people in the world. I know innocent until guilty.
It must be horrible knowing that a Nurse has killed your baby, feel sorry for all those poor families. :(

That’s probably exactly why she went to university to become a nurse, to position herself where she needed to be in order to carry our her crimes.

Kind of reminds me how pedophiles always seem to get themselves work in schools, either as teachers or as caretakers, like that Ian Huntley guy.

Innocent until proven guilty yes, but she’s been arrested and released multiple times, this time they’ve charged her so they must have some pretty damming evidence now.

shame we don't have the death penalty any more! the suffering she brought on those poor babies but also their families whose lives now are forever changed, my heart goes out to them.

shame we don't have the death penalty any more! the suffering she brought on those poor babies but also their families whose lives now are forever changed, my heart goes out to them.
We still have the gallows In the tower! Time to bring it out of retirement for sickos like this..